Monday, January 24, 2011

The Day Is Near: Update to Discipleship: A Return to Grace



So the first official get together at our place for...

Discipleship: A Return to Grace
The Essence of being a Disciple of Jesus and a Child of God


see prev blog for more details

...is still set for Monday February 7nd @ 8pm, but after some feedback from a few people and a chat with Robin. We are going to open the discussion up for Thursday evening February 10th @ 8:30pm as well. (We have soccer Thursday eve's so that's why it'll have to start a little later).

If you haven't got the first book yet, please do so. They may have it at the library, or it's less than $10 @ amazon (link below)

The Cost of Discipleship, by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

here's a link...



Grace and peace,
JNG

I reiterate...don't let cost deter you, if you have a need just ask.

2 comments:

  1. I definately cannot do Thursdays due to Darrell already doing his thing with PG on Thursdays...hmmm well if God leads, we shall see where....so if I am UNABLE to do it.....at least let me bless someone with a copy of my book to borrow for the study.... let me know if you can if someone needs it Justin :-) I am excited to see where this leads you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Missy, really hope to see you Monday though...if you are able :-). If not, I'm sure someone would like to borrow the book. Let me know, ok...

    ReplyDelete

Followers